Oregon Dealer boot. Durable, comfortable and convenient with the double stitched elasticated area. Oregon is developed with an Activ-Step® dual density shock absorbing outsole.
- Protective steel toecap and stainless steel anti-penetration midsole
- Smooth black leather
- Reinforced double-stitched elasticated area
- Activ-Step® dual density shock absorbing outsole
- Shock-absorbing EVA Footbed
- Manufactured to exceed EN ISO 20345:2011 S1P SRC
- SRC Slip Results:
SRA Heel 0.45 = 60.71% Higher than EN req. 0.28
SRA Flat Contact 0.47 = 47% Higher than EN req. 0.32
SRB Heel 0.17 = 31% Higher than EN req. 0.13
SRB Flat Contact 0.20 = 10% Higher than EN req. 0.18
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.