Ebonite RF10 safety boot, Part of the family of boots designed for longevity, the Ebonite is one of the most robust workshop boots available. Popular with tyre fitters and automotive workshops. Developed with specialist durability materials including FORCE10® Advanced Durability Components and Impact Shield Technology.
- Protective steel toecap and composite anti-penetration flexi-midsole
- Buffalo black full-grain leather
- FORCE10® scuff cap that is almost impossible to wear through
- FORCE10® solid nitrile rubber outsole constructed for extreme durability
- Ethylene vinyl acetate footbed and TPU ankle guard
- Manufactured to exceed EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HI CI HRO SRC
- SRC Slip Results:
SRA Heel 0.45 = 60.71% Higher than EN req. 0.28
SRA Flat Contact 0.43 = 34% Higher than EN req. 0.32
SRB Heel 0.14 = 8% Higher than EN req. 0.13
SRB Flat Contact 0.19 = 5% Higher than EN req. 0.1
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.